Stock Show Pro App – How It Works
Begin by entering demographic information about each of your animals into Stock Show Pro to create a permanent record for each animal, including:
- Purchase location/sale
- Tag #
- Ear Notch
- Dam Sire
- Target Major
- Birth Date
Then, you will be able to easily manage each animal's progress:
- Enter current feed and supplement rations to begin tracking your animal and posting your feed schedule.
- Weight tracker allows you to calculate rate of gain, and then project the rate of gain needed to meet target show weights. As you make adjustments and add weights, those populate to that animal's history so you can track trends over the course of the show season.
- In the Notes section, you can comment and create reminders about medication administration and dosage, reactions, response to treatment or changes in animal characteristics.
- Weight Breaks is a page devoted to allowing you see the historical data for major show class weight breaks for each breed and species.
- Trophy Case allows the user to track outcomes over time to track trends.
Ag teachers, substitute feeders, family and breeders can be given access through an invitation from you to view, suggest changes or feed animals when you're away.